Under this category, Pakistani Nationals planning a business trip to foreign are eligible to seek Business Invitation Letter.
Please Note: Only individual applications can be made through E-Business Invitation Letter under this category – Invitation Letter issued under this category is specifically against the passport number of the applicant.
The letter issued by the E-Business Invitation Letter can be produced in the Business Visa Application for foreign countries
Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply through E-Business Invitation Letter
- Undertaking Form (To be filled by the Sponsor Company)
- Request Letter (To be filled by the Sponsor Company)
- Proof of Sponsor Company’s Membership of Chamber of Commerce and Industries/Trade Bodies
- NTN certificate of the Sponsor Company
- Hotel Booking or Stay Details
- Bank Statement and Account Maintenance Certificate of the Sponsor Company
- Proof of Fee paid to the concerned Chambers of Commerce and Industries / Trade Bodies
Duration and Validity
The Business Invitation Letter is valid for a single Business Visa Application
48 – 78 Hours